Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Visit Me at Crochet Concupiscence

I have a crochet blog called CrochetConcupiscence. A large number of the other crochet blogs that I follow use Blogger for signing in to post comments. I wanted people to be able to find out who I was so I started this Blogger account. For now my main efforts are on the other blog though. Go there to find crochet news, information about crochet artists, crochet quotes, crochet book reviews and more from the world of crochet.

I am also the author of a book, Crochet Saved My Life, that might be of interest to you if you've stumbled upon this blog. This book is about the mental and physical health benefits of crochet and crafting in general. I share my own story of crafting to heal from depression. I share the stories of two dozen other women who crocheted to heal from a diverse array of conditions and situations. And I supplement these stories with research and information about the heath benefits of creative crafting.

Enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. I love your blog! =) I am fairly new to crochet, but I am loving it! Thank you for the nice comment! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thanks lovely for visiting my blog :), i'm now following yours! :) if you'd like, you can follow mine too :). and i love how the blog is centered on crochet! definitely would love to see maybe a post on crochet vintage/thrift shopping? :), can't wait to see future posts! :)

    <3, Kathleen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great that you will be crocheting a breast shape from plastic bags for our Something in the WAter project. Check out today's posting on the blog about Ben Lear's amazing new video project. http://h2oforall.blogspot.com/
    WEndy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my place...it is a pretty pattern....glad always to hear from you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for commenting on my blog! Your blog is fab! Will be subscribing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comments on my blog. I would like to be able to comment on your other blog, but don't feel comfortable sharing my email. I do enjoy reading it though :)

    ReplyDelete